Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Top 5 Summer Lipsticks


So this week we had some days of sun and hopefully this will be the start of more to come. When the warmer weather comes I like to switch up my makeup routine and this usually starts with my lipstick. In the Autumn/Winter I tend to go for dark berry colours but in Summer my favourite colour to wear on my lips is Coral and Pink so I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you.


 
For left to right:
 
MUA (Make up Acadamy)Shade 3
Maybelline Colorsensational Popsticks: 020 Tropical Pink
NYX Blacklabel Lipsticks: 109 India
Manhatten X-treme Shine: 39C
Mac : Please me
 



MUA (Make up Acadamy)Shade 3/Maybelline Colorsensational Popsticks: 020 Tropical Pink/NYX Blacklabel Lipsticks: 109 India/Manhatten X-treme Shine: 39C/Mac: Please me

 
My favorite colour of them is Nyx India, it's a light bright pink. I absolutely adore the colour of this and the gorgeous packaging is an added bonus.
 
 
What are your favorites lipsticks in summer?
 

1 comment: