Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation & Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder

 
Hello Blushsisters, (Blushsisters? I like ;) )
 
As I needed a good foundation, because mine were running out, I decided to go a level up, means I wanted to try a high end foundation. I always bought drugstore foundations, the more exprensive foundation I bought was the Vichy Dermablend.
 
But as already said, I wanted a really good and expensive one. I heard a lot about the Sheer Glow Foundation from Nars, so today I went to Sephora and I looked at it. I really liked the texture, the coverage and the finsih so I bought it. The color I took is Mont Blanc because I am really pale and it fits perfect. And because I also needed a new translucent powder, I also bought the Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder. In the pan it don't look matte, it looks more like an highlighter but when you swatch it on the hand it gives you a little shimmer, but not that much. Afterwards it turn complete matte.
 
The packaging of the Nars products is really nice and good quality.
 

 







 
What do you think of Nars? Do you have Nars products and do you think it's worth the hype and the money?
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I love playing with foundation finders like the one by ps beauty (http://www.beauty.ps/tool/foundation). They recommended that I try the Nars Sheer Glow as well and I've heard so many good things about it I really want to give it a go. But like you I'm really pale; do you know if you're nc15 in Mac by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! :) i never heard about foundation finders, i will take a look later :) yes i'm between NC15 and NC20. I only have the concealer in NC15 but in foundation i would probably be a mix of both.

      Delete
  2. an wi fennsde d pouder?;) ej hu en io och :D deng photoen si dk gudd!noce work:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fannen en deck gudd! Et setzt alles perfekt domat! An um gesiicht glitzert en guer net waat ech bessi gefasrd haat :) merci :)

      Delete