Monday, June 24, 2013

Get your makeup on #1 - naturel

I want to start a new thing on my blog named "Get your makeup on"
In those posts I want to show you a lot of diffrent eyemakeups.
I will start with a very simple look, because today we have almost our first date and on a first date you don't come wearing makeup like a drag queen. So here's the look.

 


 
It's a soft brown eyemakeup with an intense eyeliner. With this eyelook I would wear an more intense pink lipstick or you can go up to a classic red lip.
 
 
Products I used
 
MAC - Painterly Paint Pot
MUA Cosmetics - Private Fitting
MUA Cosmetics - Café au Lait
NYX - Root Beer
Loréal - Super Liner Black Lacquer
Maybelline - The Colossal Volum Express Mascara Smoky Eyes


2 comments:

  1. Schein! Dein eyeliner strech ass sou perfekt :)

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci :) et huet io och eiweg übung gebrauch bis das ech en mettlerweil seu hinkreien :)

      Delete