Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sleek Blush Mirrored Pink - Review & Presentation Sleek Blushers

Hi everyone,

Sleek is a makeup brand that I've been a fan of for a while now. Their products are always great quality and the prices are really reasonable.

They released a new range recently called Aqua Collection, which includes this pretty blusher named Mirrored Pink.

The blush comes presented in a black plastic which I think is very classy and a signe of great value.
Opening the blusher reveals a large pan and a mirror which is handy when you take it with you.

 
As all the other Sleek blushers, Mirrored Pink is very pigmented and you don't need much. So be carefull when applying it.
 

 
 
I also swatched Rose Gold, which is the most popular of the Sleek blushers.
It's a rosy peach colour with a lot of gold shimmer, and as you can maybe tell when looking at the pan, it is well used, because I think it is a beautiful colour, which makes you look healthy and glowy.
 

 
The texture is a little bit like butter, it doesn't feel very powdery, that I like and you can blend it very good.
 
I purchased Mirrored Pink at Kosmetik4less when they had 20% of everthing.
 
I hope you liked my little review of the Sleek blushes.
 
See you.
 
 



3 comments:

  1. Omg this is beautiful! i loved the rose gold one! NICE REVIEW MY DEAR!~<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really can recommand this one, it's so pretty! :)

      Delete
  2. I have Rose Gold sleek blush :)
    http://bethanyxalice.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete