Sunday, June 23, 2013

MUA Cosmetics Haul


Hello dear readers,

Did you know that MUA Cosmetics started a new range of products?
It's called FASHIONISTA. The products are awesome; when I saw the new products, I immediatly knew I would purchased a few things. I also bought a few things from the standard range that I
wanted for so long.

For only 7£ you can design your own palette of 4 eyeshadows, 4 blushes or 4 bronzers and for 10£ you can design a palette of 6 shadows.
I made a blush/bronzer palette with "Blushing" "Juicy Apricot" "Paris" and I used an eyeshadow as blush called "Brave".
The eyeshadow palette contains a blush named "Cinnamon" and eyeshadows named "Private Fitting" "Double Take" "Cafe au lait" and "Auburn Glow"


 
I also took 2 of the Power Pout Colour Intense Tint&Balm in the shades "Justify" who is a red/orange colour and "Irreplaceable" who is a blue toned pink.
The shades are really pigmented and leave a tint on my lips.
I only bought one lipstick is the FASHIONISTA range which is called "Baby Doll Pink".


 
If you want me to do a little review on some of the things like the foundation or the primer, just let me know in the comments.
 
Soon there will follow a face of the day from all those products.
 
Do you like the things I purchased? 

No comments:

Post a Comment