Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution VS Eucerin Dermatoclean 3in1 Micellar Cleansing Fluid

Hello guys,

yeah yeah, it's the second time that I don't post my Instagram week, but there were'nt much interesting stuff to show, so I just skiped it! 

But....I have something way more interesting to show you today! 

As you may know, the Deautybox provides also to Luxemburg! So I had the chance to get the Eucerin Dermato Clean 3in1 Micellar Cleanding Fluid in one of the last Deautyboxes! You may know this kind of product, the popularest one is from Bioderma! And of course I bought this a couple of months ago! So now I can show you a demonstration of both and a little review at each one of them! Let's begin!

What they promise:
 
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution
 
"At the cutting edge of innovation, BIODERMA has pioneered micellar solutions. Specially formulated for sensitive, normal to dry skins, the Sensibio H2O micelle solution gently cleanses face and eyes. It removes water-resistant make-up.
The micelles contained in its formula effectively micro-emulsify impurities while maintaining the skin’s balance (soap-free, physiological pH).
Soothing and decongesting active ingredients prevent the feelings of irritation often caused by cleansing."
18,95€ for 500ml
 
Eucerin Dermatoclean 3in1 Micellar Cleansing Fluid
"Cleanses effectively, removes watersoluble eye make-up and clears the skin.
The 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing fluid is a convenient facial cleanser, eye make-up remover and toner in one product.
It contains a very effective yet extra mild cleansing compley and nature derived moisturizing actives.
For all skin types.
The skin is perceptibly clean, cleared and refreshed. The skin can breath better and is optimally prepared for the foloowing care. Very good comptability on sensitive facial skin and sensitive eye area. Parfume-free."

12,95€ for 200ml
 
What I think:
 
The Bioderma Senibio H2O Micelle Solution is for me a better solution for removing my make-up. It is very soft and don't irritate my eyes. When I clean my face, I don't have a stiky feeling on my skin, which I had with other products. I also have this feeling with the Eucerin Dermatoclean 3in1 Miceallar Cleansing Fluid. It also hurts a little bit in my eyes when I use to much product.
So my favorite is definitly the Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution, when you look at the quantity and the value of price, is Bioderma also better then Eucerin.
 

 
Now the demonstration!
Before
 
 
 After


As you may can see, on the left eye, Bioderma took nearly everthing of my eyes. Just a little bit of eyeliner stayed on the eye. On the right side, so the Eucerin side, you can see that there is a lot more on the eye. Also it really hurts after the application, on the picture you can tell, that this eye is a lot reader than the other.
 
 
Oh and yeah, of course I want to show you all the dirt on my eye. ;)
 
So I hope I could give you an idea of both products and you may liked it.
 
 

 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment