Friday, June 7, 2013

Nails of the day - Manhattan & MUA Cosmetics

Hello there,

I just want to show you a little nailart, who probably everybody knows already, but I still think it looks cute and fun.

Of course I'm talking about The Caviar Nails. I bought the MUA Cosmetics Nail Constellation in Pisces. I got them when they had 50% of everything so I also bought another one who is called Scorpio. The Nail Constellations are small fine beads that stick to the pre-painted nail, and so leave an exceptional effect on the nails.
For the base nailpolish I used a clear blue nail polish from Manhattan.

So here a little look of the products I used.

    
 Manhattan 78C & MUA Cosmetics Nail Constellation Pisces








So here is the finished nailart.
It would also look good, with a clear pink nailpolish, as there are also pink beads in it.








What do you think about Caviar nails? Do you like them or do you think that they are already out?
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. I have a caviar kit from ciate good for a night out but that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh pretty :) i'm not talented in nailart,so i prefer plain painting ;)

    ReplyDelete