Sunday, June 16, 2013

Rhubarb Pie

 
Hey dear readers.
 
I hope you are all enjoying your sunday.
 
Today no Instragram pictures, (yeah again, I know), but this is a lot more fun, don't you think.
 
This is my first post who isn't about beauty and fashion. So let's see how I turns out.:)
 
As I am a huge rhubarb pie lover, I thougt I would share this recipe with you, because it is so incredible yummy.
 
What do you need?
 
  • 4 bars of rhubarb
  • 300g flour
  • 150g sugar
  • 150g butter
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 cup backing powder
First you peel of the rhubarb, then you cut it in little pieces. Beat the  one egg with the sugar foamy, then at butter and flour at last.
 
Grease the mold with butter and add the dough and flatten with your fingers. Then put the rhubarb pieces on the dough. Beat the second egg with sugar and pour it over the pie.
Put the pie in the oven and bake at 150 degrees for 60 minutes.
 
This is what it should look like.
 



Bon appetit!
 
 
 
I hope you liked this diffrent post of me. Tell me in the comments below when you want to see more recipes on my blog.
 
Todays question:
 
What is your favorite pie?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment