Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Body Needs - M.A.C Samples

Hello guys,
 
Thanks to the lovely Irsada, I found out about this awesome shop. You can find her blog here
 
This shop is called The Body Needs, they sell there one brand but they also sell M.A.C. samples. It's a great shop for those people who don't have M.A.C. in there city and want to try out there products before going in a M.A.C. store. Also it is great if you are unsure about a color, so you can buy the sample and try it out.
 
My order inclueded M.A.C. lipstick samples and one M.A.C. pigment. I got a free lipstick sample for the The Body Needs brand itself.
 
A lipstick sample costs about 3,79$ for 5g.The prices of the pigments are different, but most of them are 2,99$.
 
 
SWATCHES:

 
I will definitly order again, I think it is a great idea to sell M.A.C. samples. I love all the samples I got in this order, and they will definitly inclueded in my next M.A.C. shopping ;)
 
 
 
What do you think about the shop?

1 comment: