Monday, September 30, 2013

Essence Longlasting Lipsticks

I was super excited, when I heard that Essence would launch some new lipsticks.

 
Their name say's that they would be longlasting. Althrough they're not that long lasting as expected, but still, I find them very good lipsticks for the price of 2,25€. The pigmentation is quite good, at least better then the older one's.
 
 
 

They are very creamy and let a good feeling on the lips. I only bought two lipsticks, but next time, I think I'm going to buy the rest of the range.

The numbers I took, are "07 Natural Beauty" and "10 Cotton Candy".

I also like the packaging, it looks very nice and more attractive than the old one's. In the middle of the lipstick is a colored application, which shows you the color of the lipstick.

 
Are you also excited about the new Essence lipsticks? And which shade is your favorite one?
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Pretty colors :) I think if you consider their price the essence lipsticks are great.my ysl lipstick doesn't even hold on for that long and it costs like ten times more :D

    ReplyDelete