Saturday, September 14, 2013

Bourjois Bronzing Primer

I was very curies about the new Bourjois Bronzing Primer, because on many blogs, they say that it would be a dupe to the Chanel Tan de Soleil Bronze Universal.
 
So I decided to give it a go, because I was always to parsimonious to buy the Chanel one.
 


When you open it you can immediately smell the chocolate flavor, it's really nice. The consistence is like a really fluffy mousse. You could think, it would be a Chocolate Mousse, but no, don't eat it. ;)
 
The color is perfect, it's not to orange, it's more an ash-brown, which looks very natural on your skin.
 

 
I love to use the product with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, the blending is really nice and you don't have to scared that it could be blotchy.
 
After I put the Bronzing Primer on, I couldn't smell it anymore. I always use it, like the name says, as a Primer for my actual Bronzer, Elf Antigua Duo. I use the Bourjois one to warm up my face and after worth I use the Elf one to contour my face.
 
I must really say, that when I use the Bourjois Primer underneath , my Bronzer stays all day long.


 
I paid about 13,49€ for it, much cheaper than the Chanel Bronze Universal.
 
 
Did you already had the chance to try this product out? What to you think about Bronzing Mousse in general?

No comments:

Post a Comment