Sunday, September 8, 2013

Limited Edition Shopping - Drugstore

I think we all know it, a new Limited Edition and we girls are all so excited.Normally I don't own very much Limited Edition stuff, because we don't have Essence, Catrice etc. in our country. What a shame.
 
So I decided to make a trip to Perl in Germany and look around in the DM. I found some nice things, most Limited Editions, but also some new stuff from the new Essence range. Learn more about this in one of the next posts.
 
But now, let's have a look on the Limited Edition things I got:
 
Essence: Oktoberfest LE
 
 
Multicolour Blush - Fesches Madl!
 
A beautiful pink blush with a pink/red heart and little flowers with shimmer.
 
Essence: Be loud LE
 
 
Multicolour Blush - Pink me
 
A pink blush in army style.
 
Essie Collection
 
 
Essie - Muchi Muchi
 
Light naturel pink, my perfect nude color for my nails.
 
 
What do you think of the actuel Limited Editions in the Drugstore? Do you always look after it?



No comments:

Post a Comment