Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Lavera

Hello to everyone,

It's been so long that I posted on my blog or made a Youtube video. I'm so sorry guys, but I have been very busy.
But I'm back now with a new blog post and new things to tell you.

Today I want to talk about the brand Lavera. It is a German organic cosmetic brand. They sell make-up but also skin and haircare. As far as I know you also can buy some of their products in the German drugstore DM.

The following products were send to me by them to test out.
 
 
 
Eyeshadow Trio: Cappuccino Cream 02
Lip gloss: Trend sensitive Glossy Lips - Berry Passion 06
Orange Feeling protecting hand cream

I'm very happy that they send me some products, because I never tried something of this brand and I'm pretty impressed of their products.
 
The pigmentation of the eyeshadow trio and the lip gloss is amazing and I really love the colors. These two products together would make a beautiful fall/winter make-up.

I'm so in love with this hand cream. It hydrates your skin very good. We all know that we need a good hand cream in this season of the year. The smell is just perfect. The flavor is orange and it just smells like and orange sorbet. I just want to bite in my hand when I'm wearing it. So delicious.

I also got a few samples of skin and haircare, which I have not tested yet.

 
Did you knew about this brand and do you have some of their products?
 

*The company provided me with these products to try them. I was not paid to write about the company or their products.

1 comment:

  1. never heard of this brand before,but i love to shop make up products at dm,their prices are always so reasonable ;)

    ReplyDelete