Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Get your makeup on #3 - Plum

 
Hi my beautys,
 
Another make-up look for you today. This time in mauve or like the name says: Heidi Plum.
Yes I'm talking about the Catrice eyeshadow Heidi Plum. I'm really in love with this color. When I'm wearing purple, my eyes really pop green, which I really like.
 
My makeup looks are a little boring at the moment , I only use one color, because I don't have much time in the morning to get ready, but there will be more exciting looks coming soon. :) I bought this colorful Urban Decay palette, you find here, and I'm so excited to use this colors.
 



 
Products I used:
 
MAC - Painterly Paint Pot
Catrice - Heidi Plum
Loréal - Super Liner Black Lacquer
Maybelline - The Colossal Volum Express Mascara Smoky Eyes
 
What do you think of purple eyes?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! :)

    Greetings Lindsay! ( you found me on instagram! ;) )
    www.thebeautyblog.nl

    ReplyDelete