Friday, May 17, 2013

Beauty Blender review

I recently purchased the original Beauty Blender from www.cherryculture.com for 19.95$

First I didn't want to buy it because, let's be honest, 19,95$ for a sponge. But when I saw the price diffrence between cherryculture.com and other sites, I thought I give it a try.

So here it is, the pink egg, the Beauty Blender.
Beauty Blender 19,95$
 
 
I use it to apply foundation and to blend my concealer under the eye area and on the spots. You can also use it for exemple to blend your cream blush.

I can really say that I love this tool. My foundation looks flawless and I don't have stripes on my face like if I use a foundation brush. One thing I also like about it, is that it goes really fast, I don't have much time in the morning to do my makeup, so this little egg really helps me out.

How to use the Beauty Blender?

  • Run the sponge under running water until it expands. Squeeze out the excess water until it is slightly damp.

  • Put your foundation on the back of your hand

  • Dip the round end into the foundation and onto the face and bounce the foundation into the skin.

  • For areas who are more difficult to reach (like under the eyes or around the nose) use the pointy end of the sponge.

I hope I helped you out to make your decision to buy or not to buy the Beauty Blender.


Have a great day.

xoxo Lindsay




No comments:

Post a Comment